Saturday 28 January 2023

One Year Challenge Week 26: Marizpan Sky

Marzipan Sky would be one of my favourite brands in the game for a multitude of reasons. The clothes are gorgeous, there are so many to pick from and I feel it is the closest to what I would like my style to be in real life. I tend to wear clothing similar to the brand and I always get ideas for things I'd like to try wearing in real life from the game. For this weeks outfits, I attempted to put together some Marzipan Sky themed outfits that I haven't made before. That wasn't too hard as it seems there are items from the brand I still haven't used! That just shows how many items there are! I quite like this first outfit as the print is quite unique and interesting how the directions of the patterns changes on the top and bottom parts. Went for a pretty green look for the second outfit and then some cosy brown for the third one. Couldn't help myself with this brown long sleeved inner which I used to love in Fashion Forward. I would use it in outfits for myself and at the boutique.











No comments:

Post a Comment