Saturday 14 January 2023

One Year Challenge Week 24: Check

Check has always been one of my favourite patterns for clothing. There is something about it that draws me to it. Maybe it's the reminder of school uniforms or the preppy aspect. Brooke Bridge isn't the only brand to feature check in Style Boutique however it was the first outfit I made of course. Couldn't help myself! I went with a red toned uniform look with quite a few check patterned items. It kinda works and isn't too all of the place with patterns. Second outfit is a feminine one and Chorale has a number of check items. I went with these pants that I have a love hate relationship with. Like sometimes they are the perfect pants for an outfit and other times I'm like ugh I hate those. They worked well for this outfit though and the soft brown tones are elegant. Final look is a girly look as I wanted to try using these pants I haven't used much. Not sure what it is about them that I tend to avoid but they looked nice for this look. Looks like I just chucked on every check themed item from the girly style!










No comments:

Post a Comment