Thursday 15 December 2022

Style Boutique 2 Room Address Update: Cute Sewing Room

Another month, another Caprice Chalet room update! For the month of December I've gone with this cute sewing room. I've been missing sewing in real life as I haven't had the chance to do much lately due to power outages and work commitments over the busy period. Looking forward to getting back into it in 2023! This room inspires me to start some fun new projects! I designed it years ago and thought it would be nice to upload online. It isn't too fancy with the item placements as I couldn't find items that matched perfectly. Say for example the shelves at the back are a different style to the desk. At least all the clothing items are pretty and I wish my projects looked that amazing! I've made a few lolita styled dresses myself and I feel there it always room for improvement. I wear them nowadays to work as it is fun to get all dressed up sometimes.

You can find this creative room at room address 180-239-9851 in New Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment