Wednesday 21 December 2022

Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book - AZ-USA

When you look at the brand AZ-USA from the Style Boutique games, you realise how many items the brand is home to. I was going through the Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book and this brand has stacks of pages dedicated to it. Crazy to see all the different items the brand has available and so many outfits you could create from them. AZ-USA was always a brand I kind of ignore in the past, however I have enjoyed experimenting with the brand whilst playing Styling Star. I feel it really picked up in the new game and the challenges I've done over the years have helped discover some gems.



The main style of AZ-USA is the bold style of course and it can also be referred to as the cool style. I tend to call it that a lot and even considered it was the official image for a while. The brand also features items from the following styles: lively, girly, retro, boho, gothic, sporty, rock, chic, feminine and preppy. Streetflow was still in Girls Mode 3 so AZ-USA doesn't have any items from that brand in this game as they moved over in the next instalment. Items from Miss Ribbon however were available at AZ-USA as the glam/flirty style was sadly removed. When looking at the brand, I feel I tend to use tight fitted items from it the most and it tends to be cropped or printed with some sort of pattern. The glam/flirty inspired items are my favourite and I feel I use those in most bold/cool outfits.
























2 comments:

  1. Did you missed Streetflow? Could you show it full?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't posted all the photos for Streetflow/Upbeat as of yet. There is a guide that details all the items however which can be found on the Style Boutique page.

      Delete