Saturday 10 December 2022

One Year Challenge Week 19: Yukata & Kimono

Honestly for the Style Boutique games, I think the yukatas and kimonos should have their own unique brand. The items are stunning and it could increase the variety of the patterns and colours. Maybe even bring back the cute Nintendo character themed ones from previous games. How nice would it be to have more Nintendo themed ones, like maybe Isabelle from Animal Crossing? Anyway the three outfits for this week are themed around yukatas and kimonos from the Kanokoi brand. I went with prints that I hadn't really used before which was easily to tell for most as it had a 'new' highlighted on it. No clue why I've never used this green toned one as it is gorgeous. The colours of the dots work well together and the park was the ideal location for this photoshoot. Love the floral print one of course and I'm sure I've used this in various colours over the years and the third one is quite elegant. A beautiful print and I added a pouch bag for an extra touch.










No comments:

Post a Comment