Saturday 3 December 2022

One Year Challenge Week 18: Raven Candle

I have a few gothic outfits for this weeks challenge post and who doesn't love a nice goth outfit. The theme for today is the brand Raven Candle which is home to the gothic style along with some other lovely items. Very happy with how these looks turned out as I covered three different colour combinations. The first outfit is your typical black and white coordinate and I wanted to utilise the trousers for this look. I feel I often overlook the pants at Raven Candle as who can say no to the beautiful dresses and skirts from the brand. So I was pleased at how well this one turned out and matches perfectly with the hair style. Couldn't help myself and used one of the dresses for the second outfit. Red and black always looks elegant together and I'm a big fan of this particular bag from Raven Candle. The final look is my favourite of the three as it turned out super cute yet still gothic. I don't use this style of skirt often but I managed to find items that matched perfectly with it.










No comments:

Post a Comment