Saturday 23 July 2022

SELFY COLLECTION - Colour Outfits Collection - Red

It has been a long time since I posted about SELFY COLLECTION: The Dream Fashion Stylist and have actually been playing the game recently. Since I finished the main storyline of the game and grinded like crazy until I unlocked all the items, the only thing really left to do is to make some cute outfits. Now I will be 100% honest and say the user interface of the game is the most unfriendly thing ever! It is impossible to search for items and look through your inventory. Nowhere near as good as Style Boutique and the search terms are terrible. I actually had to play the game in handheld mode and used the touch screen to navigate. When you have the switch in dock mode playing off the TV, you have to move at a snail pace to cycle through the items. Definitely one of the worst things of this game, that and the constant loading screens.

Anyway negative points aside, I decided to make up some outfits themed around the colour red. SELFY COLLECTION is a cute game that you can create these beautiful avatar-styled characters. Apart from clothing items, you can add fun background elements to the outfits. The red search term brought up quite a number of items and I put together a variety of looks. My favourite of these is definitely the Alice In Wonderland inspired outfit as I adore that story and the dress has such gorgeous details. I also quite like outfit number 4 with the little bunny friend.











2 comments:

  1. This makes me kinda sad, this seems unfair. All these items are in the mobile game Cocoppa Play, but it makes people have to spend over 100 dollars or more for, to get premium items like the ones you used here. Now, all these items are available for a 1 time fee of 30 to 40 dollars plus a storyline which Cocoppa never had. This game is very unfair for Cocoppa players.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that's no good :( I knew the game was based off an app but I hadn't played it myself. Seems like they just grabbed all the content and repackaged it into a quick Switch game.
      Honestly I wouldn't recommend getting SELFY COLLECTION as you have to grind like crazy to get items and the loading times are killer. If only the Nintendo Switch would get more fashion games.

      Delete