Sunday 7 April 2019

Shopdo Update - Sweet Shop Boutique

After what seems like a billion years, I finally have a new interior for Shopdo! I went with a candy/sweet shop inspired look this time and made some cute pastel themed outfits to match. All the outfits have sweet themed names just for fun too. First is this baby-doll outfit inspired by an outfit I recently posted in my Outfit Comparisons post. I changed up a few things in the outfit but it's still as cute as ever. Next is the girly outfit which is similar to some outfits I've posted on Shopdo before. Just thought it matched the pastel sweet theme of the boutique so I kept it as an outfit. Lastly is a lively look featuring one of the sweets tees from April Bonbon. You can find all these sweet outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




Now for a look at my new delicious boutique! I was going for a sweet shop look mixed with a boutique. Love the gumball machine miniature, glad it made a return in Styling Star. I made sure to place lots of food and candy themed miniatures around the room as well to fit the theme.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, come on, I've totally lost the chance to buy these gorgeous outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so sorry, I already updated since then :( They are fabulous outfits aren't they?

      Delete