Friday 5 April 2019

Colour Outfits Collection - Gold

Honestly this Colour Outfit Collection for the colour gold was the hardest one that I've done. Turns out most brands don't have many gold toned items. Sometimes they had none at all! It seems Purple Moon has quite a lot so I ended up using a number of Purple Moon items for styles such as Baby-Doll and Boho-Chic.

For the gold outfits, I'd say my favourites would be gothic, bold, lively and glam. Gothic is a top contender because of the stylish dress with the gorgeous gothic Lolita style print. Bold and glam are very similar outfits and both have that sassy feel to them. I listed the lively outfit as one of my top outfits because I thought it perfectly described the lively image. It's vibrant, fun and has pops of colour.

Girly



Gothic



Baby-Doll




Bold



Purple Moon



Lively



Eastern



Basic



Preppy



Chic



Rock



Psychedelic



Glam/Flirty



Boho-Chic



Sporty



No comments:

Post a Comment