Monday 18 March 2019

Shopdo Update

This week for Shopdo I've decided to add in some new styles to my psychedelic themed boutique. Usually I've been doing three psychedelic themed outfits but this week I've thrown in lively and girly outfits as well. The first outfit is Icecream Sundae which belongs to the lively theme. Went for a pastel look for this one and it's a bit more casual than the over the top psychedelic looks. The second outfit is a crazy outfit from Retrobeat of course. I love these skirts from the brand and wish I had them in real life! The final outfit is a cute girly themed one to mix it up a bit. These are my favourite pants from Marzipan Sky and they work great with this outer. You can find all three outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment