Wednesday 13 March 2019

Mega Zenmarket Haul!

So I brought a few things off Zenmarket recently. Well more than a few actually. I swear this site will drown me in CD's eventually. Managed to tick a large number of releases off my wishlist with this order. All these items came from Yahoo Auctions, Bookoff and Tower Records. Some are brand new and others are used. Here's all the CD's I brought in this order which boy was an effort to ship here. Never going to ship this many CD's ever again as the shipping wasn't the cheapest thing. It always reminds me of that joke from the Australia episode of the Simpsons where the guy goes '900 Hundred dollary doos?!?' That's my thought whenever I see shipping costs to Australia haha. There was so many CD's I had trouble trying to get them all into frame. But I did save a lot of money buying these CD's as some were quite rare and expensive when they first came out. I'll list all the titles in later paragraphs because the list is quite long.



First off is the albums from KARA who I'm trying to complete my collection of. These are all new additions to my collection apart from The First Bloooooming which I already own. Finally got my hands on the Type B of Fantastic Girls which was something I was after last year. And got a copy of the Japan Tour Special Edition of Super Girl which I didn't have! It doesn't have a super amount of new content compared to the first editions of the album but the cover is pink! Here's the list of the KARA albums:
  • The First Bloooooming
  • 1st Mini Album
  • Super Girl Japan Tour Special Edition - CD+DVD
  • Girls Forever - CD+DVD
  • Girls Forever - CD Only First Press
  • Girls Forever - CD+PHOTOBOOK
  • Fantastic Girls - Type B CD+DVD


Next is the KARA singles because they wouldn't all fit in the same photo as the albums. I've always loved the single designs of KARA's Japanese singles and I quite like how they are all standard jewel case releases so I can store them all together. Electric Boy would have to be my favourite design out of the bunch. A few doubles here with the singles which I'll just sell for cheap. I already got three of these last year off Zenmarket. A nice surprised was from the seller I brought the next set from included Ji Young's version of French Kiss which I wasn't expecting. I was over the moon to see if included with the set as I was planning on collecting it and it was brand new too. Here's the list of the KARA singles:
  • Electric Boy - Limited Edition A CD+DVD
  • Electric Boy - Limited Edition B CD+PHOTOBOOK
  • Electric Boy - Limited Edition C CD Only First Press
  • Speed Up/Girls Power - Type A CD+DVD
  • Speed Up/Girls Power - Type B CD+DVD
  • Speed Up/Girls Power - Type C CD Only First Press
  • Bye Bye Happy Days! - Type A CD+DVD
  • Bye Bye Happy Days! - Type B CD+DVD
  • Bye Bye Happy Days! - Type C CD Only First Press
  • Thank You Summer Love - Limited CD+DVD
  • Thank You Summer Love - CD Only First Press
  • French Kiss - Limited CD+DVD
  • French Kiss - Limited CD+DVD Ji Young Version





Another KARA set here which is the Special Premium Box for Japan. Originally over 8000JPY when released, I managed to pick this up for only 899JPY. Which was a great price considering I was mainly buying this for the bonus CD. I feel for the poor fans who had to buy this new when it came out just to get those three songs on the bonus disc that you couldn't get anywhere else. Totally worth it though as you get the Japanese version of Wanna which is one of my favourite songs. The Special Premium Box was just a repackage of the group's first five Korean releases, a booklet, bonus disc of 3 songs and a DVD of the same contents as their Revolution "Okinawa Special Edition" DVD. The seller I brought this from included Ji Young's version of French Kiss, a special photocard and a light stick with the set as free gifts. Super nice of them to do that considering how cheap the set was. Bunch of doubles here with the same two Korean albums from the previous sets appearing again. Now I have three copies of The First Bloooooming! The Special Premium Box includes the following:
  • The First Bloooooming
  • 1st Mini Album
  • Pretty Girl
  • Pretty Girl Special Edition
  • Revolution
  • CD - Contains Japanese versions of Pretty Girl, Honey adn Wanna.
  • DVD - Revolution "Okinawa Special Edition" DVD
  • Booklet


Orange Caramel is up next with five singles and I was happy to get these as I didn't have them in my collection yet. I got three Korean releases and two Japanese singles. The Lipstick one has the same weird design as the CD Only edition where the design is backwards (like the front cover is at the back of the jewel case). I've never understood this and assume the other editions are the same. Gotta say I hate the packaging of My Sweet Devil as it's so out of the ordinary. I have the photobook edition already which I can pass for being a different size because it's a photobook. But apparently all the editions of My Sweet Devil are different designs! That's going to look so dumb together, I hate when companies do that. Standard jewel cases or photobook style ones for me please (also don't mind DVD case style ones also thanks). Here's the Orange Caramel releases I got:
  • Bangkok City
  • Shanghai Romance
  • 2nd Mini Album - A-ing
  • My Sweet Devil - CD+DVD Live Edition
  • Lipstick/Lum no Love Song - Lum no Love Song CD+DVD


Speaking of different album designs, it seems T-ARA was on the same train as Orange Caramel. The limited editions of the singles come in paper cases which honestly isn't my favourite thing. Not a fan of paper cases as they get damaged easy and don't look as good stored together with other releases. I thought only indie artists did paper cases but I'm seeing it more often nowadays. Bunny Style would have to be favourite design from these ones and my favourite release. Only missing four member editions of the single now which is great! I quite enjoyed the QBS single and the song is so beautiful! Here's the list of the T-ARA singles :
  • Bunny Style - Limited Edition A CD+DVD
  • Bunny Style - Limited Edition B CD+DVD
  • Bunny Style - Limited Edition C CD+DVD
  • Bunny Style - Regular CD Qri Edition
  • Bunny Style - Regular CD Boram Edition
  • Bunny Style - Regular CD Ji Yeon Edition
  • Lovey Dovey - CD+DVD
  • TARGET - Limited Edition CD+DVD
  • TARGET - Regular CD Only
  • Sexy Love - CD+DVD Type A
  • Sexy Love - CD+DVD Type B
  • Sexy Love - CD Only
  • QBS - Kaze no You ni - LImited Edition CD+DVD
  • QBS - Kaze no You ni - Regular CD Only


Time for some brand new items that I got from Tower Records! First time I had used the shopping service through Zenmarket and it was super easy to use. I'd totally use it again for Tower Records and I'd like to try out Amazon as well. Originally I wasn't planning on buying these but Tower Records had a sale on and I couldn't say no. I've been after these CLC CD's for a long time now but never bothered getting them as it was a pain to use Tower Records without a service. These CD's were on sale so it was worth waiting and I was happy to finally have them. I even got a photocard with the Chamisma one and it was Sorn! So excited as she is one of my faves in the group. I've brought the other two editions of Chamisma recently so I'll have the complete set now! Also from Tower Records, I picked up the Type A of CocoSori's Japanese single as I dind't have it. I've got Type B which has more content and I've reviewed that one here! Type A was on sale for 500JPY and there isn't anywhere else you can get it so I picked it up. Here is the list of CD's from Tower Records:
  • CLC High Heels - Type B CD+DVD
  • CLC High Heels - Type A CD Only
  • CLC Chamisma - Type C CD+DVD
  • CocoSori 愛しのマーメイド Itoshi no Mermaid - Type A CD



Last but not least is this lone Rainbow album I got from Bookoff through Yahoo Auctions. I've used Bookoff before and the CD's have always been in good condition. You do get charged VAT though so it's something to take into consideration (it's usually 8%). Rainbow has been a group I've got into recently and this is my first release from them. I got the Limited Edition C 2CD of Over The Rainbow Special Edition. I haven't seen this one around much so I picked it up for a great price. It's their first Japanese album with a bonus disc with some of their Korean releases.



No comments:

Post a Comment