Friday 8 March 2019

Style Boutique 2 Play Journal - Visiting Over 190 Caprice Chalet Rooms!

A while ago, I decided it would be fun to go back to Style Boutique 2 and visit every single Caprice Chalet room listed in the Rooms Database on my Style Boutique 2 Blog. The database has nearly 200 rooms listed and I visited them all! You can find the entire list here at my Style Boutique 2 blog and all the rooms listed are currently available for download. There was only three I had to remove from the list as the room was no longer up for download. All the rooms are in order according to the list so you can find the ones you like to visit from it. Quite a lot of these rooms are Japanese players as I sourced a lot of codes off Japanese websites. The pastel themed boutiques would be my favourites from the list and there's also a few cute living/kitchen style rooms as well. Enjoy looking at all these wonderful designs!








































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment