Saturday 18 March 2023

One Year Challenge Week 33: Autumn

Is Autumn one of our favourite seasons? I find it more appealing than winter but it can still be quite cold and I hate the cold. Sometimes me city experiences a heatwave in Autumn which is a nice break just before the cold weather hits. For this weeks outfits, I went for some looks that were perfect for both warm and cool weather. Three quarter pants only seems appropriate this time of year and I used to own a pair that looked just like this. It did have glitter on the thighs originally but it wore off eventually. What was with the 2000's and putting glitter on pants all the time? I had a camo pair of cargo pants with the same thing. The last outfit in the orange would be the one I would wear out of these three and I love using this biker jacket in all my looks.










No comments:

Post a Comment