Monday 27 March 2023

Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book - Baker Bridge

Recently I was going through some books in my bookcase and then spent an hour reading through old game guides. It has been a while since I last posted content from the Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book so that was the inspiration for today's post. Took some photos of all the lovely items from the Baker Bridge brand! This brand is also known as Brooke Bridge in the Style Boutique and Style Savvy games. No idea which names I prefer as they both fit the preppy image of the brand and Baker kind of reminds me of Sherlock Holmes for obvious reasons. Maybe that is why it is called that as it links to the detective style of some of the items.



The main image of Baker Bridge is preppy of course which you can easily see by taking one look at all the items. This brand just screams uniforms and prints! The brand is contains items that fall under girly, gothic, bold, feminine and rock. Throughout the course of the Style Boutique series, I feel like this brand has always been a favourite for me as I love the preppy style in real life. The items are excellently designed and I enjoy trying to put together a stylish outfit with multiple items. Considering how many Brooke Bridge outfits I have made, it feels like there are hundreds more I could do! When I was reading my old Style Boutique magazines, there was lots of beautiful preppy themed outfits that I would've never thought of.










2 comments:

  1. Would you consider posting the items for Chorale? I couldn’t find a post for it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes I will be posting the items for Chorale :) I'll make sure it is the next one I post for you

      Delete