Saturday 4 March 2023

One Year Challenge Week 31: Chorale

The Styling Star instalment of the Style Boutique series has given me a new appreciation for the Chorale brand. I never took it too seriously and thought it was the less good version of Marzipan Sky. But I feel with the newer graphics of Styling Star and range of new items, I changed my opinion. Over the years of posting outfits, I definitely found some gems from the Chorale and today I used some items I hadn't tried on before. Now firstly I have used this inner before but not with this skirt and I feel it kind of works. Looking back on it now, it isn't crazy amazing and would make a killer business outfit. Loved how the second outfit turned out as this striped tee matches so well with these shorts! Everything is so orange in this one. Lastly we have a elegant dress which I wasn't really feeling until I put on the hat. That just changed everything and I loved how it turned out as this hat doesn't work with every outfit.










No comments:

Post a Comment