Wednesday 9 November 2022

Shopdo Visits - Stylish Outfits & Stylish Friends

I was playing New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star the other day and thought it had been a little while since I visited some Shopdo boutiques. So I decided to jump online and visit from lovely players. When I had loaded up Shopdo, there actually wasn't many listed as recently active. Are people not uploading their boutiques as much or even playing the game? Even when I visited boutiques, most only had the owner there and no extra people. I did manage to find enough fun people to visit and take photos with.

First set of pictures is with this adorable Lolita and I really liked how their character used the shawl in their outfit. I would've never thought of that in a billion years! And how nice is their makeup? I never really change mine in game so I always get amazed when I see people came up with these beautiful looks. Second boutique was a stunning chic looking boutique and the owner was also dressed up as stylishly. Another shawl as well! Must've been the item of the week Shopdo wise. Loving their outfit and it matches perfectly with the hairstyle.





Found a cute cat girl! I saw her at someone's boutique and was like I need to take a photo!! I've never seen such a well designed cat themed outfit and the boots are too perfect! The cat accessories also don't clash with the look and are quite adorable. The next boutique I quite liked the outfit on the owner and I thought it was super cute. Especially the hairstyle as that worked wonderfully with the brimmed hat. The third visit was another animal themed outfit and this one was a rabbit. The designer item dress works great for a cosplay and I am shocked at how well the bunny ears worked with it. How do players have so many cool ideas?







Another Lolita character and another purple coloured outfit. I totally get it though as I've been super into lilac and pastel purple this year. They had a lovely gothic themed boutique and I liked the placement of the furniture and accessories. My character looks so basic next to her their beautifully crafted outfit. The next boutique had a very similar layout with the same background, stairs and mirror placement. How weird I found two in a row that looked the same. Loving the outfit which feels rather bold and cool. I feel I could see a K-Pop star wearing this for a concept or performance.





Strange events occurring during this post as I came across another gothic themed boutique! This one had some variation in the item placement and went for a creepy look with the coffins. I don't even think I've used these items at my boutique but I tend to not do gothic interiors too much. Their outfit is to die for and is themed perfectly to the gothic fashion. The last boutique was a cute baby-doll themed one with a Lolita owner. We seemed to have come across quite a few Lolitas today! I thought their boutique was well themed and I've always loved the clothing items they choose for their look. I swear I've made outfits similar to this a few times.




That is all for this Shopdo post and it was nice to see all the different looks players posted. I don't usually check out their catalogue as I like finding people to take photos with. It would be interesting to see the looks people put together. One part of Shopdo I find annoying though is the limited poses available for your characters. It would be fun if we could more and would give some great variety to the photos you can take. Anyway that is all for today and I'm off to think of more outfit ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment