Saturday 26 November 2022

One Year Challenge Week 17: Favourite Colour

Pretty boring theme for this week as I decided to do an easy one with outfits themed around my favourite colour. And I bet you can guess what my favourite colour is just by looking at this photos. Yes indeed it is pink! Even though I've been playing New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star for years now, I feel there are pink toned outfits I still haven't discovered. There are just too many items featuring various shades of pink. For the three outfits for this post, I went with some of my favourite styles: glam/flirty, feminine and girly. These styles perfectly match the pink concept and I love how they all turned out. Look number 1 is your typical glam/flirty get with lots of extra-ness. This type of skirt always works best with inners and makes your character look taller. The pastel toned hair was an excellent choice and fits nicely with the second outfit. The hairclip is a cute addition! The third outfit is something I feel I would totally wear and wish I could. This would look awesome to wear to work but maybe with sneakers as I could not get through a work shift in high heels! I had a job years ago that required heels and it wasn't the most comfortable thing. I still have the shoes I wore there though as they are cute black mary janes and match well with my wardrobe.










No comments:

Post a Comment