Saturday 5 November 2022

One Year Challenge Week 14: Kanokoi

I'm excited for the theme of this week as it is time for Kanokoi! I have a fondness of this brand as the items are gorgeous and there are some lovely patterns available. The one negative I have about Kanokoi is to do with the lack of items as there isn't a wide range. I wish it was as large as say AZ-USA and there are more ideas I think the developers could explore with this brand.

For this weeks outfits, I tried to use items I hadn't used much from Kanokoi. Like I've used some of these items before but not in these colours I think. First off is a cute fish themed dress in this beautiful pink tone and I've been noticing this colour a lot more in the game. During this challenge, I've seen more items in this dusty pink colour which is a colour I was obsessed with wearing years back. The second outfit is my favourite (I would totally wear the first outfit in real life though) and it turned out really good. At first I wasn't sure about all the bright neon colours and over time it reminded me of all the neon signs you see in cities across Asia. So I liked the influence there, not sure if it was intentional but that was what inspired me. Final outfit was a good one as I managed to work a scarf into the outfit! Sometimes I struggle to use them and it matches well with the outer.










No comments:

Post a Comment