Thursday 12 March 2020

Colour Outfits Collection - Beige

I would have to say that this beige colour outfits collection was incredibly easy to put together and this particular colour tone has a large selection of items in the game. It was hard to narrow down items for some of the larger styles such as girly and feminine. I feel like beige isn't a colour I wear a lot of in real life as it's hard to find nice items in the colour tone and it can get dirty easily compared to darker tones.

My top outfits for this colour tone would be Purple Moon, girly and feminine. I absolutely love the feminine outfit as it looks so elegant and gives a nice silhouette. The feminine hairstyle my character has also matches the feel of the outfit perfectly. The girly outfit is a fave as it reminds me of the outfits I used to make back in Fashion Forward. Always went for this skirt and down jacket combo! The Purple Moon look I just thought was super cute and would work well as a gothic or baby-doll look as well.

Preppy




Feminine




Chic





Rock




Bold




Baby-Doll




Lively




Eastern




Basic




Girly




Psychedelic




Boho-Chic




Gothic




Glam/Flirty




Sporty




Purple Moon




No comments:

Post a Comment