Saturday 7 March 2020

February Favourites

Apologies for the late monthly favourites post as I did not realise we were in a new month until just now. Been flat out recently so I lost track of time. My job is in logistics and the recent Coronavirus outbreak is causing a lot of supplier issues and cancellations, so I've been busy dealing with that plus stocktake. I'll be posting my February Favourites, Shopdo update and Caprice Chalet room update all this weekend to catch up.

Gaming

Hyped for New Horizons in a few weeks! Can't believe it's like two weeks away! I've been avoiding the directs and stuff because I want to be surprised with the game and just pick it up to play. Nowadays most stuff in games gets spoiled and sometimes you get let down if you hype something up too much. So I haven't been reading about New Horizons at all and wanted it to be like the old days when you just played a game with no prior knowledge.

I've given up on Pocket Camp as I'm so exhausted from all the events. They literally start one after another now! Not even a days rest. I found the recent Valentines one really hard and it was tricky to complete all the event tasks. Then I like never do anything with the rewards anyway apart from the pastel or eastern themed ones. Here is a cute pic though of my villagers celebrating the end of the event.




Music

I will be posting a giant CD haul soon which is exciting because it's not K-Pop or J-Pop for once! Well one Japanese release and that's it. I've accumulated a number of CD's recently so I thought I'd share them all in one big post. So keep an eye out for that!

Been into some new tracks this month. Really loving Say My Name from ANS and it's one of the best K-Pop songs I've heard for a while. I wish more songs had a good structure and catchy lyrics like that one. I don't mind BOOM BOOM from them as well and interested to see what they bring out in the future. There is a girl season of that Chinese variety show 年少有你 Youth With You starting soon and I'm super excited to see it. I really enjoyed Chinese Produce 101 so I'm hoping it's similar to that. Here's a bunch of songs I've been into in recent weeks!










No comments:

Post a Comment