Wednesday 6 December 2017

November Favourites

I know it's a bit overdue but here are my November favourites! I've been so busy playing New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star that I totally forgot to post this list.

Gaming
All I've pretty much been doing in my spare time is playing New Style Boutique 3. Already have over 30 hours of play time, I think I'm addicted. I believe I'm near the end of the main story which is surprising incredibly long. The new game has so many amazing clothes to list and I haven't even had the chance to experiment with a lot of the features like online as I've been so engrossed in the story.


This dress is too adorable!

The new Try It On animations are great!

Music
The local post system is delivering on weekends here to get through all the Christmas orders and I was lucky enough to receive an order from YesAsia the other day! I thought it would take a lot longer as they said it wouldn't ship until November 29th but shipped on the 21st. Hey, I'm not complaining as it means I get my parcel earlier. So this time I got some J-Pop albums I've had on my wish list for a while and these were:

  • KARA - Girl's Story CD+DVD
  • Dream Ami - Try Eveything CD Version
  • Orange Caramel - Yasashii Akuma CD+Photobook
I'm excited to finally have KARA's album as I've been after it for a few years. I finally built the bullet and brought it as I was worried I wouldn't be able to get the version I wanted if it went out of the print.


Toys
Got two new sets of Barbie Fashionista outfits recently. I literally brought them right after the lady pulled them out of the box to put on the shelf. It's getting pretty hard to find sets here and it's annoying I'll have to wait months for new sets to arrive as now I have all the ones I can find.



I am super excited for the Barbie outfits that will be released soon. I know the Hello Kitty one is already available overseas but I'll have to wait a billion years for it here. A Nintendo line was also announced and I really want to get this one for my collection. How cute is the biker jacket? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment