Friday 9 June 2017

Style Boutique 2 Play Journal - Copycat Outfits

Time for another update on my Style Boutique 2 activity. Still trying to get 5 stars in the fashion show for the lively and unique themes. Mainly focusing on the lively theme at the moment, but still only getting four stars. Ugh, I really hate fashion shows. Here's two outfits I made, the first one got 3 stars whilst the second got 4 stars.


This attempt got 4 stars but I just wanted to post this picture just because it's hilarious how the musical note got caught over my characters face in the picture. This happens if you spam the decoration button right at the end of the fashion show. And to make this even stupider, the game placed the picture as the billboard in Taylor Arcade.


Lately in the game I've just been grinding away at selling tickets to the fashion show and then tying to get 5 stars outfits. The seasons changed from spring to summer so I stocked up on new items for the season and cleared out all of my winter items. I was still trying to sell customers long sleeved tops because I thought they matched the outfit perfectly, but they will complain and refuse to buy it.

Made an outfit recently for Sasha and it was one of my favourite ones I've made for her. Here's a picture of the top part of the outfit. I love the pink shirt (can I get one in real life haha) and shorts combo. My outfit is pretty boring, not sure why I dressed my character completely in purple. I've changed to the blue baby-doll currently.


Occasionally, a customer will come to your boutique and request a girly outfit. Then a customer appears straight after saying she loved that girls outfit and wants one just like it. So as a joke, I dressed her in the exact same outfit as the first girl. When I went to visit them at the Rose Garden, this conversation occurred.


No comments:

Post a Comment