Wednesday 21 June 2017

Style Boutique 2 Play Journal - Terrible Outfits Everywhere

Finally got five stars in the unique fashion show!!! Well not the first time this has happened, actually did it ages ago when I first got the game but didn't take pictures when I was playing back then. Anyway I finally got five stars hooray! I made this psychedelic looking outfit which kinda had a matching colour scheme somewhere haha. I find using one or two items from a different brand works well with getting high scores. For example most of this outfit is from Retrobeat but I picked the socks from April Bonbon. For the hairstyle, I went with the afro because it is definitely a unique hairstyle. I wrote a more detail post about the outfit on my Style Boutique blog.



Still grinding away at trying to get five stars in the lively show but I always seem to get four stars. So close! But now that I've gotten five on the unique I can focus on lively for a while before cycling back around and finding more five star outfits for all the themes. I thought this sporty outfit was cute but it only got four stars.



Had some customers create some terrible looking outfits this week. It drives me nuts when they come in and request one item that clearly does not match their current outfit or their favourite theme. They just chuck it on top of their current outfit and it never looks good. The pictures below show some great examples I saw this week. I hope the girl in the bottom right corner comes in one day and requests a whole new outfit because her current one always drives me crazy with how it looks. And it's summer in the game! Who wears that outfit in summer??




Sasha visited again as it seems to be as soon as I visited her at the Live Music Club, she's back in my boutique asking for a new outfit. She must be the only artist that performs there besides the Sapphires! I like dressing Sasha as no one ever asks for boho-chic items so it gives me a chance to experiment with outfits. I love the one I made for her this week as the colours matched well and it looked cute. Ignore the shoes, the were the only boho ones I had in stock.



Other than that, I've just been working at the hair salon and working on getting heaps of money. I'm trying to reach $1 million and I'm almost at $800,000. It's taking a while but I thought it'd be a difficult project to focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment