Friday 9 June 2017

J-Pop Albums - E-girls, Dream Ami & AOA

Ordered some J-Pop albums recently from YesAsia and they arrived today! The ones I brought were AOA's Runway album, Dream Ami's Lovefool - Sukidatte Itte single and E-girls' E.G. Time album. I've had my eyes on the E-Girls album for a while and finally brought it. Both the AOA and E-girls' albums are the Taiwanese versions as they came with the bonus DVD and were a good price. The Dream Ami single has the most gorgeous packaging and came with the sleeve packaging which I love because it keeps the albums in great condition when storing them.



I will post some reviews on all theses albums soon as well as AOA's Angel's Knock which I received recently also with After School's Dress To Kill album. I've already done a review of Dress To Kill and spoiler alert - it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment