Sunday 25 June 2017

Animal Crossing New Leaf - Dream Address

Recently updated my Dream Address in Animal Crossing New Leaf. Before the amiibo update, my Dream Address had over 3200 visits but sadly they were all deleted with the update that wiped all the old dreams. So I finally updated it with the new code.

The Dream Address for my town Sunbury is 7A00-004D-AD3C. I'm hoping to put in a few more fun things when I update it next such as outfits and accessories.


Here are some pictures of my Animal Crossing town called Sunbury. Follow the pink/blue paths to discover a variety of town projects or venture off into the forest via the stone paths. You can tell where my house is, it's the one completely pink with all the pink flowers. I will make a post one day about how my rooms are decorated, but at the moment I'm thinking about redoing the kitchen one since I recently built a shop room and didn't want two food related room designs.



Feel free to visit if you play Animal Crossing New Leaf. I hope you have a wonderful time when you visit Sunbury :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it's Style Boutique ID 0003531208 here.
    I have visited your town as I have payed for my dream suite in full (the result of time travelling) but I'm back up to time and your town is beautiful and cute I love your house how on earth did you make your town so big and beautiful do you have any tips ?
    It was the Eurovision song contest last night the UK's entry got attacked her name is SuRie she has a really nice voice and she is very talented you should watch her song called Storm on YouTube she has released two songs called storm so make sure it's the Eurovision version it was such a shame for her she cried after being attacked.
    Thanks so much. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The map of my town is pretty spaced out in some sections and I just liked planting trees instead of having open spaces. I just looked at some other towns I liked the look of for inspiration. It took a long time to get it how it is though.

      We have Eurovision over here, but I don't really watch it.

      Delete
  2. I'm really looking forward to visiting your absolute beauty of a town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing yours as well :)

      Delete