Wednesday 9 October 2024

MODEL debut3 #nicola Play Journal - Stylish Snaps

Slowly been working my way through playing MODEL debut3 #nicola on the Nintendo Switch and have some new screenshots to share of my adventures. It is going to take forever to rank up my skills in the game as you don't get many opportunities. Or maybe it just feels that way to me. 



Decided to take a new photo of my character in game as I had recently acquired some new clothing items. This time I went with a spring theme with a cute floral playsuit. I'm obsessed with these shoes as they are identical to a pair I have in real life and they are perfect for warmer weather! The hair matched perfectly with the vibe of the outfit as well and somehow I matched the background too! The photo is posted below along with my ID if anyone else wishes to download it which isn't a feature I've used a lot. It is pretty hard to find ID codes on the net and I don't use twitter where most are located.







I cannot remember what on earth this set of photos was from but at least the outfit looks cool. It was a modelling job however I didn't have any snaps of the theme. Can definitely tell it was a job as I wouldn't put an all denim outfit together myself honestly. Is this style fashionable again? Like did that trend of the 2000's come back around like all the others? I remember the denim I owned in the 2000's being low-rised to the max and as wide as possible on the bottom. No clue why I thought that was cool to wear with sandshoes of all things.







Made a new friend at the agency and it is always exciting to meet new characters. I believe her name is Kikyo and we will be working together. I actually meet her soon after and was in awe of her work and beauty. 




Another opportunity has come up to take a duo photo as a modelling job and these are quite fun! I love how you can choose certain aspects of the shoot like clothes or styles. Our outfits ended up being similar for this one as I only had one skirt that was suitable. The theme wanted a pop looking outfit with a light blue skirt and this isn't really what I would call a pop look. Reminds me nothing of the lively style from April Bonbon back in Style Boutique.














After work, I went to hang out with a friend at the cafe and chatter for a bit. I'm trying to switch between ranking up skill levels and ranking up friendship bars. Because you need certain skill levels to interact with certain characters in the game. It is one big balancing act behind all the modelling and commercial jobs.






Took some more random selfies as I enjoy adding photos to my portfolio. This outfit was a nice preppy look I put together and it was cute how the top and skirt matched. Decided to buy some new clothing items as I feel like I rarely spend money in the game. Also need to increase my wardrobe as some jobs require you to use your own clothing items.



Last modelling job to finish off the play journal and this one was super cool. The requirements for this outfit were a mini skirt with a rock theme in a Korean styled outfit. So I thought that could be interpreted as a k-pop idol style outfit. My first one wasn't a success and I ended up changing it to this blue cropped hoodie. I totally could see an idol wearing something like this and feels very girl crush. Absolutely love how the final photo came out and I even saved another one that I really liked. That is one feature that I love about MODEL debut3 is how easy it is to save photos. Even if I don't end up choosing a design for the layout, I can save it for the collection easily.








That is all for this play journal of MODEL debut3 #nicola and I loved all the outfits from this one. Each one felt unique and not like the others. Made some progress with game and I believe I am much further into the game now since these screenshots were taken. I just get behind with the play journals however I am working on fixing that. Hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back soon with more MODEL debut content!

2 comments:

  1. super cool outfits!!! major fan of the flowers and oh my GOSH that blue hoodie was such a good call, really tied the whole look together :0 i also agree with the pop skirt, i feel like its more flirty coded from the savvy games, but mannn would i totally wear that irl omg.. for the denim, personally i love denim bc denim jackets are so cool to me, but i feel like all over?? would be a texture nightmare for me honestly haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flowers outfit is one of my favourites. Denim is amazing but not something I could wear for an entire shift of work as it can be rather comfortable sometimes

      Delete