Wednesday 16 October 2024

Aespa 3rd Mini Album My World - Album Review (Zine WELCOME TO MY WORLD Version)

The blog has been nothing but Fashion Dreamer posts for a while now so it's time for a good old music review. I picked the first folder I had saved in my reviews folder on my computer and it was for an aespa release. Previously I have reviewed the Zine Spicy Version of this mini album and this time I will be reviewing another zine version which is the WELCOME TO MY WORLD one.


My World is the 3rd Mini Album from Korean girl group aespa and it was released on May 8th 2023. The album came in 19 versions and only two of the zine styles were available here in Australia which are the two I own. I brought both from JB Hi-Fi however I seen people in a local Facebook group looking to sell/trade zine versions that were available from overseas retailers. Must've imported them and those versions look awesome. The WELCOME TO MY WORLD Zine version comes with the following contents:

  • CD - 6 track mini album
  • 40 page Photobook
  • Trading card set of 4 cards
  • Photocard (Random 1 out of 4 types)
  • Poster (Random 1 out of 2 types)
  • English lyrics booklet
  • SM promotional flyer















For the photocard in this version, I got Giselle which is lovely as she has become a bias of mine in the group in the last year. I actually have quite a few of her cards now as well as some Lomo card sets as they had awesome photos in them compared to the album cards. Once again, here is the track listing for this mini album and I haven't listened to this in ages so it is worth a listen soon! 
  1. Welcome To My World (feat. Naevis)
  2. Spicy
  3. Salty & Sweet
  4. Thirsty
  5. I'm Unhappy
  6. 'Till We Meet Again




Here are both zine versions that I own together and it is fun to see how different they are concept wise. Honestly the spicy one is my favourite because I adore the vibes and aesthetics of the whole thing. The Target America exclusive cover is pretty awesome and would be a nice addition to a collection. Usually you can find Target Exclusives here at JB Hi-Fi and they just re-brand them as 'retail exclusives' but this release didn't get that. I've even seen other K-Pop albums with the Target stickers on them on display in the store! Unfortunately aespa releases are crazy expensive here now at the store so I cut back on how many I collect. I was very lucky to get this release as I loved both photobooks and the trading cards that came with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment