Monday 30 September 2024

Outfit Of The Day - Preppy In Green

I'm back to the blog after a break and what a month or two it has been. It has a been a super rough few weeks in terms of personal and family stuff. Thought posting on the blog might be a nice change of pace and an outfit post from Fashion Dreamer seems like an easy one to do. Hoping to get back to regular blogging soon and I couldn't think of anything exciting to post for the month favourites. I have been playing games on my switch but nothing super thrilling.

This preppy inspired outfit was one that I obsessed with the second I put it on! The best thing about designing clothes in Fashion Dreamer is that you can match the colours perfectly. That has made it easy to create cohesive looking outfits such as this one. Lately I've been into the preppy style and the game has a great selection of skirts that match the image well. Sometimes I feel there are items in Fashion Dreamer that I used to use quite often in Style Boutique. For example berets and this type of heel were favourites of mine. I do have a cardigan in real life that I crocheted that looks similar to this one and it reminded me of it. Super comfy to wear however I wish I put buttons on it as I always want to close it up.






2 comments:

  1. So cute, I love your outfits and how they come together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment and for loving my outfits

      Delete