Sunday 28 July 2024

Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book - Hairstyle Guide

Sitting at home on a Saturday night in this freezing cold weather and I thought I might do some blogging! I was thinking about what to post and thought why not another Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book post? We finally finished the pages detailing the brands recently and now it's onto the other topics of the book!

Today I shall be sharing pictures of the various hair styles featured in the Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book. These are the styles available in the following games: Girls Mode 3 (JPN), New Style Boutique: Fashion Forward (AUS/EUR) and Style Savvy Fashion Forward (NA). The book shows an image on each hairstyle, information on unlocking new styles and general information about hair features in the game.

There are a large variety of styles to choose from and the book divides each one into the following categories: 

  • Bob - Short or Medium
  • Short
  • Medium
  • Long
  • Updo
  • Fringes

Selected hairstyles are available from the beginning of the game however most must be unlocked through game play. This is either done through using certain styles multiple times or talking to special NPCs. You can find a detailed guide on everything hairstyles on my other blog Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward Guide

Do you have a favourite hairstyle that you use often in Fashion Forward? I'm a big fan of the curl styles such as loose curl or ribbon curls. Also the pigtails styles as they are all so lovely and fit a variety of clothing images. Then for the fringe, I feel that the full fringe was one that I always had on. At the time I also had a fringe identical to this in real life so that was another reason for my obsession.





No comments:

Post a Comment