Sunday 7 July 2024

Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book - アップビート Upbeat

It has been a long journey however we are finally here today with the final clothing brand from the Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book. The last brand to be posted is アップビート Upbeat and this has been a highly requested one. Many years ago, I posted a Streetflow/Upbeat Guide that contained selected images from the brand but not all the items were included in that blog post. So to finish off this series, here is the pages from the book focusing on the sporty brand Upbeat!



Upbeat is the go-to brand for sporty themed clothes and accessories. It is also known as Streetflow in the Style Boutique/Style Savvy games and sadly the style was removed after Girls Mode 3. The brand and the sport image were not available in Girls Mode 4 (Styling Star in NA/AUS/EUR). At the time when the brand was in the game, I wasn't the biggest fan of the style but grew to love it years later. Sad that it was removed as I feel the sporty image has made a big comeback in recent years and wearing sport clothes on a daily basis is super popular here in Australia.

The brand isn't just focused on the sporty style and features items that fit within other images. These include lively, basic, girly, psychedelic, bold and preppy. I tend to combine sporty with lively quite often as the look of the items can be quite similar and have good colour palettes. If I had to pick an item type that I use the most from Upbeat, it would be pants. I feel like they work well with most sport themed outfits and are easy to combine with things such as an outer. The sneakers are another great item from the brand and I often use those when the colours match an outfit I have in mind.









That is the final brand from the Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book and so completed this series on the blog. Took a few years along with losing all my photos at one point, to post all the brands but it's done! Now there still is more content in the book that I haven't posted on here and I will share that every now and then on the blog. I've already got photos saved of the Men's Fashion brands and the Hairstyle Guide. Thank you to everyone who supported this Coordination Book series over the years and I hope it helped with your game play with collecting items. Shame that a guide book for Girls Mode 4 was never released as they would be amazing to have!

4 comments:

  1. Merci beaucoup! Sorry for being for the bothers. Keep up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, it wasn't a bother at all :) I'm happy you enjoyed the posts

      Delete
  2. Lots of logo changes everywhere in the US/EU. I.E. Bike Tee logo is outta here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The logos were the big change and I was sad to see many cool ones go.

      Delete