Saturday 13 July 2024

Outfit Of The Day - Alternative Selection

I feel like it is a rare occurrence when I post a darker toned outfit as I tend to stick to girly looks. Thought I would try something different with a cute gothic alternative look! I went with a red and black colour scheme for this one and it ended being kind of a mess with all the different patterns. Guess it works though as this type of fashion is about statements and doesn't have to be perfect. The bunnies are an interesting motif for this top and it would be cool if you could change the images on items. I wasn't too sure about the shoes for this outfit and randomly picked these as they felt right. For the hair, I wanted to try out this two-tone style which isn't something I would ever really pick. Swear this is the only time I've used it in the game.





No comments:

Post a Comment