Thursday 1 August 2024

Fashion Dreamer Lookits Collection 5 - Pink Is My Favourite Colour Of Course

Did not realise how many screenshots of Lookits I had saved on my Switch until I transferred them all over to my computer. There was a lot! At first I was going to put all the pink toned outfits into one post however it would been quite large. It is easier for me to write smaller blog posts so I will start with this selection of outfits first.

Set my Lookit request to the colour pink as that is my favourite colour and always a favourite colour tone to use in fashion games. In real life, I rarely wear pink so it is nice to be able to use it in a fantasy world. I find in Fashion Dreamer, you get more Lookits with certain colours and pink is definitely one of those colours. Maybe players just find it easier or have more items in that shade.

I received a lovely selection of various looks from many players and everyone did a great job! Quite a few baby-doll/Lolita inspired looks and some special event items. I loved the quirky styled outfits such as number 4 and 15. I thought they were rather unique and loved the item combinations. Lots of lovely girly and casual outfits which is always a favourite of mine. Received a great selection of new skirts which is my favourite type of clothing item. I found Fashion Dreamer has a good range of them and it is interesting seeing how other players design them. Along with all the other items of course! Big thank you to all the Fashion Dreamer players who sent these lovely Lookits to me!



























No comments:

Post a Comment