Monday 29 April 2024

April Favourites

Super happy to see April go as it was another stressful month and I've quite a number of things on all at once. I have been working on the blog more and trying to clear out my backlog of screenshots. Pretty much up to date and I am going to work on updating/revamping the various topic pages on the blog. One exciting thing of the month was seeing the Aespa World Tour concert at the cinemas which I went to last weekend. It was great that it got shown here and there was even two sessions! My session only had 23 people in one of the biggest cinemas at my local one and it was good to see support for the group.

Gaming

This month I've been playing stacks of Pretty Princess Party as I've been working on finishing the game. It is a cute game with lots of collectibles and I've been creating some nice looking rooms. Once you get a good range of furniture that is from the same set, it is easy to create rooms. Currently I am focusing on completing the villager houses but I think I've reached the limit I can do until I reach Level 5. Here are some of the rooms I've designed in Pretty Princess Party:







Not sure if I'll ever do a play journal from this game or the other installment in the series Pretty Princess Magical Garden Island. Maybe at the end of the game, I'll post all the rooms I have designed as that is the only interesting thing to take photos of. One part of the game that I dislike is how long it takes to grind out the levels of cute/cool/elegant. I hate playing that horse and archery games to get the elegant rankings and thankfully I'm at Level 8 and only have to go to Level 10.


Also been playing Little Friends: Puppy Island which so adorable! I've had it for ages and finally sat down to play it. Once you figured out how to grind out stats for your puppies, you can progress through the storyline at a good pace. I've been working on unlocking parts of the beach area and I need to rank up on the dogs so I can discover a waterfall area. Here are some cute photos of my dogs in the game and I'm looking forward to playing more of this game soon!



Music

Received my order from Zenmarket the other week and it was super exciting! At first I was worried about it as one of the tracking sites labelled it as 'package damaged'. Sounded rather scary and luckily in the end nothing was wrong as the package was in great condition. I will write a blog post about what I received and the overall process soon. Here is a sneak peak of one of the items I got which is a single album from MOMOLAND.


No comments:

Post a Comment