Saturday 27 April 2024

Outfit of the Day - Floral Favourites

After playing Fashion Dreamer for a while now, I'm beginning to figure out what my favourite items are. I would rank this floral top and skirt as one of my top items. It seems like I often use it and try to incorporate it into as many Lookits as possible. The item has a dreamy feel to it and this top is my go-to when someone requests floral. My character was wearing this outfit for a long time and I almost didn't want to change it to take new photos :( Even the hair matches perfectly and is one of my favourite hairstyles. The backdrop has a nice pastel fade effect to it and I like hanging out in the starter cocoon honestly. I find it easy to walk around and I know where all the characters are hanging out.




No comments:

Post a Comment