Thursday 3 November 2022

Style Boutique 2 Room Address Update: Animal Crossing

Yesterday I updated my Shopdo after nearly a year and today it is time to update my Caprice Chalet room in New Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward. Soooo it seems that I haven't updated my room in the game since March 2020 and wow that seems like a billion years ago. I really want to get back into updating both my Shopdo and Caprice Chalet room address each month, kind of like a new years resolution.

So for my exciting room for the update I went with an Animal Crossing themed space. Nothing too fancy and I wanted to start off easy after not playing the game after so long. The main inspiration for this room was actually from a comment on my old Fashion Forward blog. A commenter was asking if anyone had these Animal Crossing DLC items in a room available for download so that they could purchase them. I thought why not just fill a room with them and let the player know. The items are quite cute and the photocopier is honestly my favourite. It's just so boring and plain compared to the flashy Style Boutique game.

You can find this adorable room at room address 180-239-9851 in New Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward.



No comments:

Post a Comment