Saturday 12 November 2022

One Year Challenge Week 15: Spring

Since we are in the last few weeks of the Spring season, it seemed like a good time to post the Spring themed outfits. The main idea of these was to resist using my favourite Spring items as I always feel that I go for the same items sometimes. The first two outfits are typical Spring styles but for the last one I went with bold as I thought that was a bit different for me. This feminine outfit shown below is lovely and would be suitable for a garden party which was the inspiration for the photoshoot location. The second outfit could pass as a cosplay with all those Purple Moon items! I was trying to go for a baby-doll look and it almost looks like a bunny got lost. I quite like the bold look as it seems super casual and comfy. I've been trying to use these longer shirt style tops more in Style Boutique as there is a wide range and you can do a lot of experiments trying to find what bottoms look best with them.











No comments:

Post a Comment