Saturday 19 November 2022

One Year Challenge Week 16: Dotty

OMG all the outfits for this theme turned out amazing!!! They are definitely top tier and my new favourites! After this yearly challenge, I'm going to have way too many new faves. The theme for this week is the dotty pattern and it was difficult to narrow down which items to choose as dots are quite popular in Style Boutique. I decided to go for the glam/flirty style for the first look because when I think of glam/flirty, I think of dotted prints. Even though this look reminds me of previous outfits I've made for this theme, I still think its cute. Love the second outfit just for the pretty pink tones as I'm quite a fan of pastel pink. Clearly an excellent girly themed look! Absolutely in love with the third outfit which is a psychedelic theme. It all comes together in one crazy look and the red and black tones look stunning together.










No comments:

Post a Comment