Wednesday 2 November 2022

Shopdo Update - November 2022

I was thinking the other day that it has been forever since I updated my Shopdo. I think it has almost even been a whole year as the last update was maybe around February 2022. Time to change that with a new set of Shopdo outfits and boutique interior! I decided to go with a pink boutique this time as I always feel happy when I see pink and there are plenty of cute miniatures to use for decoration. 


Outfit wise I went with three pink toned outfits in girly, baby-doll and lively themes. It always feels like I use those styles rather often! The girly look was something new for me as I wanted to utilise items I haven't touched. This camisole came to mind and somehow I ended on these shorts to pair with it. Like I both hate and love it. Colours are gorgeous however I think it looks rather bulky. Second look is your typical baby-doll outfit and this time I went with a pretty floral print. Felt like the bag matched up well and was a nice touch. Last look is a pastel lively outfit that I feel could almost past as girly. It just has that girly outfit vibe to me.

You can find all these outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment