Saturday 20 August 2022

One Year Challenge Week 3: Winter

Since Winter is still here for a little longer, it seemed like the perfect time to post a set of winter outfits. Style Boutique has plenty of items for the chilly season plus this gave me a reason to use some outers in the outfits. Sometimes I feel I don't use the larger sized outers too much, like the ones near the bottom of the section. There are just so many to choose from and I feel it can hide other items in the outfit so I avoid them. I found some lovely looking outfits for these three looks which fall under the feminine, psychedelic and girly themes. The psychedelic look is a favourite as I cannot believe I actually used tights in this look! I usually avoid them and I thought this pair matched the outfit quite well. Also lots of hats going on with these looks which is amusing as I'm not a hat person. I do occasionally wear them on super cold days to keep the heat in my body but otherwise I find them annoying and always ruins my hair.










No comments:

Post a Comment