Saturday 13 August 2022

One Year Challenge Week 2: Sleepwear

Whenever I make outfits for the sleepwear theme for challenges, it always makes me sad that there isn't a sleepwear brand in Style Boutique. There is just so many items already in the game that fit the theme already. Isn't it weird how these items look so much like sleepwear but are meant to be proper attire. Now I'm saying that's weird however I have seen multiple customers at work wearing oodies and ugg boots in public. So maybe that comment makes zero sense. The sleepwear theme always reminds me of Peter Alexander which is a well-known sleepwear brand here in Australia. They have some super cute items but I don't really shop there as it is quite pricey. From these three outfits, outfit number two would be my favourite as it is the closest to what I would wear in real life. When I was sick recently, I lived in clothes like this as they were so comfy!










No comments:

Post a Comment