Monday 4 October 2021

Shopdo Update - October 2021

Another month is upon us which means another Shopdo update is also here! I've stuck with the blue themed boutique for this month as it reminds me of Spring unlike the weather here. It's been non-stop rain and wind for days now! Everything is dreary and wet and I always forget to bring my raincoat to work. Hopefully it will just magically warm up one day but I doubt that will happen as everything is just out of whack this year.

Onto the outfits and I've created a selection of three blue toned outfits. First up is this feminine inspired ensemble and I tried to use items I've always avoided. Turns out there are quite a few light blue toned feminine skirts that I dislike and I couldn't pick one I thought looked good. Ended up going with this patterned one as I was able to find tops and outers that went well with it. I think it turned out ok! Second look is a baby-doll outfit as it felt like I hadn't done one of these in ages. I had even forgotten it was a style for a moment! I quite like this outfit as it's simple and the colour is beautiful. The third outfit is an elegant chic inspired look and I'm not sure why I picked this giant purse. Maybe because of it is blue? It is just so big compared to the rest of the outfit. Oh well, I feel I've never really used this item before so there's a first for everything!

You can find all these outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment