Saturday 7 March 2020

Shopdo Update - March 2020

Finally got the Shopdo Update up for March, I had just completely forgotten about it until recently as I didn't realise it was March. So I'm sorry for the late upload of the new outfits :( I've stuck with the same interior as last month as I'm not really feeling inspired to make a new one nor have any ideas for a new layout. I decided to go with colour themed outfits this month for something different. First up is a beige themed outfit as hype for the Colour Collection post I will be posting soon featuring that very colour. I quite like the beige toned items in Style Boutique and I went for a feminine/chic look for this outfit. I tried to use some items I rarely use such as these pants and inner. Next up is a girly look because I'm boring haha. Nah I really like making girly outfits in the game and there is just so many items under that theme that it would take ages to try them all out! Last look is another feminine inspired look and I tried to go for a coffee brown tone for this one. I always use these dresses from Chorale as they are well designed and look great in all the colours. You can find all these outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment