Saturday 4 February 2023

One Year Challenge Week 27: Camo

Now camo is one of those pattern styles that I'm not a huge fan of. I think it has to do with the fact that I don't wear it in real life. There was a short period where it was trendy in the 2000's and I recall wearing it a lot. Nowadays I tend to avoid it and there aren't any camo items in my wardrobe. No clue if camo is something that I've used a lot in Style Boutique and I reckon bold outfits would've been the time when I would use it. AZ-USA has stacks of camo printed items and its the perfect brand for it. I put together three outfits featuring the print and I did struggle a bit with these. Turns out there isn't enough items to make a large variety of looks. That is why all of these look similar and if I had to pick a favourite, I would go with the second one. I quite like the purple tones and the outfit looks rather cool.










No comments:

Post a Comment