Sunday 28 February 2021

February Favourites

Thank heavens February is finally over and I don't have to strain my brain every time I have to spell the word out. The start of this month went super fast and then the last part kind of just dragged. I'm sad that summer is over as we didn't really have much hot weather this season. There was only a few days where it hit 40 and most of the time it was in the twenties. Shame because I love summer and I just don't want it to be winter as I cannot take the cold weather. Hopefully autumn will have some nice weather! Anyway here are my monthly favourites for February!

My absolute favourite thing for this month was the discovery of the Barbie Pop Vinyls. One day my friend and I were in EB Games looking at the giant wall of Pop Vinyls and that's when I saw them. Couldn't believe it that they were actually real! I ended up buying the Day-To-Night Barbie a few days later because I just needed it for my Barbie collection. There are three designs in this set: Barbie & The Rockers, Peaches 'N Cream Barbie and Day-To-Night Barbie. I got the later one as I have a connection more to this design than the others. I remember seeing this doll in my Barbie books growing up but never owned it as it wasn't in production anymore. Plus the pink shades on this model match the 90's pink box dolls and merchandise that I like to collect. The Peaches 'N Cream one is gorgeous though and I'm torn on getting it. I just don't have room for more Pop's and I only got this one as it was sentimental to me. 

Gaming

I turned on Animal Crossing New Horizons one day as it was Bill's birthday and he's one of my favourite villagers. And guess what DIY I finally found that day washed up on the beach? It was the signpost DIY I had been wanting for ages! Just my luck!

The only game I've really played this month is SELFY COLLECTION and I've still been enjoying it. I will be posting a play journal soon of the game as I'm close to completing the storyline of the game. That should go up early on in March and once I've finished the story line, I'm working on getting 100% with the clothing collection and requests. I really do appreciate how the game shows you all the clothing items for each brand, if only Style Boutique had that! Here is a nice outfit I made in SELFY COLLECTION recently where I went a bit crazy with the accessory items.

Music

I've listened to way too much music this month and can't think of too many favourite songs that come to mind. I did however find Britney Spear's In The Zone in the Op-Shop which I was super excited about. Someone threw out their Britney collection but I had most of them already. So I got In The Zone as I didn't have that one in my collection just yet. The one album I'm looking for is her Blackout one and I never see it anywhere! I used to own it years ago and one day it just went missing. I never knew what happened and I only really thought about it a few years when I started collecting Britney CD's. Hopefully I'll come across it one day. Here's a bunch of songs I quite like at the moment to finish off this month's monthly favourites.








No comments:

Post a Comment