Sunday 15 November 2020

Style Boutique Styling Star - Scrapbook Outfits

In the Style Boutique games, we are tend to save our favourite outfits to the scrapbook. Either for quick access or due to that outfit being the perfect thing to wear all the time. I decided to take photos in all the outfits I had saved to my scrapbook in Styling Star. These outfits were added to the scrapbook over the course of a long time so I don't recall the exact reason I saved them. Most likely a combination of Shopdo outfits, looks from challenges or ones I just fell in love with. I haven't played the game for ages (mostly due to work commitments and New Horizons being the only game I've played this year) so it was lovely to see all these outfits again!

First up is a bunch of girly themed outfits as I have a billion of those. The girly style is the closest to how I'd like to dress in real life or I already have similar items in my closet. Wouldn't it be great to have a closet as large as the one in Style Boutique? These girly outfits were some of my favourite ones in the game and they feature quite a few of the new items to Styling Star. The brown toned outfit is super gorgeous and mixes items from different brands together.









My favourite outfit from the bunch below is the purple/yellow girly look which may have been from a Shopdo update. Still one of the best casual looks I've made honestly haha. I remember being obsessed with it for weeks after I made it. The preppy outfit is cute and uniform style which is always a favourite of mine. I wish Brooke Bridge would get a big expansion to have more unique items. The brand could be built on a lot and Styling Star definitely improved the brand with items like outers or watches. 











Onto some psychedelic looks which was a style I got really invested in during my Styling Star adventures. I'd always kinda ignored it in previous games but I think all the new items they added to Retrobeat helped ignited an interest in the psychedelic look. Just noticed that all of these looks contain a beret! Wow so original of me! The third outfit in this set is one of my top looks from Styling Star as I love the fusion of eastern and psychedelic styles whilst still looking elegant and well put together.









Seems only natural to put the bold and glam/flirty outfits together since the styles are quite similar. Creating glam/flirty themed outfits is always a favourite of mine for Shopdo updates and challenges. The pink toned outfit is my favourite out of these three and it was always a go-to from the scrapbook collection. And the best thing about this outfit is you can make it in different colours as the items come in more colour tones! How perfect!







April Bonbon is here and all over the place as usual. I feel when I make lively themed outfits, I tend to pick a colour and just pick as many items of the same colour as possible. Making sure to pick an item from every single item category too! Lively looks tended to be over the top with accessories for me as April Bonbon just had so many amazing ones! I remember being so proud of this neon coloured lively outfit as I never made ok looking lively themed looks in previous games. 







Some classic baby-doll coordinates now and I had these saved as they were ones that I thought looked beautiful and not too over the top. Like still had a slight casual element to them. And only one has a pannier skirt amazingly! I did tend to use that style of skirt quite a lot of baby-doll and gothic looks. I can't pick a number one outfit from these three as I love them all equally!







Quick pair of feminine outfits that I had saved. The first one is something I'd definitely wear in real life as I quite like this peplum style of tops. Is the feminine style something players use a lot in Style Boutique? I feel I use it a fair bit because it falls so close to girly and preppy. Chorale isn't an outrageous looking brand but the new Styling Star items did improve the brand a fair bit and I think the characters within the main story did as well. Especially that part where you can sell heaps of feminine style items to one character.





A bunch of crazy looking get-ups here! Purple Moon really does have some over the top pieces and even April Bonbon and Retrobeat do as well. These Purple Moon outfits are pretty basic as they are just the complete costume from the brand. The cow outfit was a hilarious addition tot he brand and I had it saved to my scrapbook as it was the Purple Moon coordinate I was gifted from the brand representative. The bottom multicoloured circus corset costume is one of my favourite looks from the brand and it goes perfectly with socks from the Dress of Hearts set and shoes from Marble Lily.







Had two special outfits saved in my scrapbook. The first is a designer outfit as I like to call it as it uses tights from a custom design and the Kirby emblem from the amiibo on the t-shirt. This look was cool because it was kinda cute edgy and reminds me of 2000's fashion with the shorts over leggings look. The second outfit was from some sort of cosplay challenge cause I did a fair amount of those. It's Daphne from Scooby-Doo of course as it's one of my favourite costumes and it actually turned out quite well in game.





That's all the outfits I have saved in Styling Star scrapbook. It really amazes me how many items are in the Style Boutique game and how many different looks you can create. I can't even imagine how many outfits I've posted on this blog along from the game and then even more when you think about all the outfits you create for customers or fashion shows. I shall end with my favourite eastern themed look from Styling Star and even my favourite eastern look from Fashion Forward too. I just love this casual hoodie outfit with the beautiful magenta tones. Hope you enjoyed this post and why not check out what outfits you have saved to your scrapbook too! Might bring back some memories of favourite looks and times in the game.



2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the cosplay challenges?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! You can find the cosplay challenges on the Style Boutique page of my blog!

      Delete