Friday 19 January 2018

Style Boutique 3 Play Journal: New Outfit!

Finally changed my character into a new outfit in Style Boutique 3. We've been having a heatwave where I live currently and it's too hot to do anything so I've been playing 3DS to keep cool. Can't wait until this 42 degrees (107.6 Fahrenheit) heat to go away, but at least it's not 48 degrees like I was in a few months ago. I had been wearing the same outfit for ages now as it featured the cute starry dress from Marble Lily that I absolutely adore.  First here are some pictures of that outfit that I took before I picked a new one.




So I decided to go with a psychedelic theme for my new outfit. One of my favourite items from Retrobeat is the 1960's style flower print dress. I decided to wear the blue toned one this time, but I also love the pink one. Next I headed over to the Beautician to get some new make-up supplies and have Lorelei do my nails. I picked a groovy set of nails from the psychedelic category that matched the colours of the dress.



Once my make-up was all sorted, it was time for a new hair do! I went with this retro looking style with a pink colour. It took me a while to choose the right fringe as I wanted to try something different from my normal bangs. I always use the same fringe as it matches the heavy bangs I have in real life so this time I went with something a little different. The pink colour tone matches the colour of the flowers on the dress.



Now it's time for a photo shoot! I love how you can take multiple photos at once in Style Boutique 3 and the ability to easily change the background is great as well. The one feature I would love to have is having access to the wardrobe whilst taking photos. I find it so annoying having to go back and forth to the apartment to change outfits. Anyway, I took a few pictures of the new outfit. Some of the new poses are so cute and it's great how you can just zoom in now when taking photos.









4 comments:

  1. Your Chactor is gorgeous I like your style and makeup and hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥♥ I really like this hairstyle as well

      Delete
  2. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE MAKEOVER!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete