Whenever I need to make a grey toned outfit, I always go for a feminine styled look. In previous Style Boutique games, I thought Chorale had the prettiest items that featured that colour. So for this outfit in my colour outfits collection, I put together this stylish feminine inspired look. These shorts reminded me of Chorale with the print and it looked nice as a darker grey tone that the top. Speaking of the top, it is rather interesting being cropped with bubble sleeves. I thought it was a rather unique choice and I ended up picking up as it looked nice with the other items.




Wow its cute coordination! I'm playing the ss:fashion forward yet feminine and girly are both favorite style there. These styles just have a sophiscated and elegant touch to it and I've always want those clothes to wear in real life. Btw, when I previously visited your guide about customers request in style blutique 2 guide, I'm grateful that you made those mostly if an NPC request for outfits or items. Also, for the make-up set guide, I finally got the seacards for Marina Maiden and Peacock Feather for Peacock Plumage. I've thought that both are hard to obtain til' I needed to go at some specific places in desginated days and time. Plus, I had just realized, I needed to unlock the "Chic" to obtain the peacock feather and I know that this brand should be unlock to prevent Adelaide from shutting down the 3rd fashion show. I think, I may purchase this on Eshop for digital or even the cartridge if it had ones.
ReplyDeleteThis game kinda remainds me of style savvy fashion forward that I'm currently playing. This game is still in good condition, and rarely have glitches on my gamethrough. I thought that Eshop isn't available but I can still update this game.
ReplyDelete