I was over the moon when I heard there was a new dress-up game coming to the Nintendo Switch called Magical Craft - My Enchanted Dress Shop. Now I had seen the Japanese version of the game マジカルクラフト 猫と魔法のドレス Magical Craft: Neko to Maho no Dress which was released in November last year. I was praying that the game would be getting an English translation and digital release. Imagine my surprise when I saw a listing at my local games store for a physical version! OMG an actual physical version! The listing went up about two weeks before the release date and you bet I pre-ordered it right away. It finally came out yesterday and I'm so excited to play it!
Here are some photos of the game case and this is the Australian version. The cartridge inside is the European version which is usual for switch games here and it's not common to see actual AUS branded catridges. The case legally has to have the Australian age rating displayed on the case to be sold here. The artwork is gorgeous and love the colour palette.
The back of the case details all the exciting things you can do in Magical Craft - My Enchanted Dress Shop such as creating dresses and walking around the village. It sounds super cute and it will be fun to collect materials around the environment. Reminds me of Disney Magical World on the 3DS which I loved playing years ago. The dresses look beautiful and are very baby-doll inspired. Also cats! I'm excited to see all the cute kitties! The case interior showcases what I believe to be some of the fabric patterns you can use when designing dresses.
The game was released not only in Australia, both also in Europe and North American on October 2nd. Information online states the game will have both a physical and digital release. However when I check the Australian Nintendo eshop, I cannot find the game listed. Even searched for it and checked the new releases. Maybe the digital release hasn't been listed yet here. So make sure to check that if you are interested in the game. I have seen listings on Walmart for North America so it definitely had a release there. Here is Australia, the game is priced at $89 and only available at JB Hi-Fi. Looks like Big W and EB Games are not stocking it. Not surprised at EB Games as they seem to be phasing out selling games and I get shocked everytime I walk into one at how small the games section has become. Literally just a merch store and trading card store now.
Looking forward to playing the game this weekend and seeing what fun adventures are to be unlocked. Thank you to everyone who visited the blog over the last few weeks. I was quite busy and didn't have time to update with new posts. Hope you have a lovely day and see you next time!




No comments:
Post a Comment