Wednesday 19 January 2022

Style Boutique 2 Play Journal - Fashion Shows Part 4

I've spent like 10 minutes trying to get blogger to upload the pictures for today's Style Boutique post in the correct order but it just doesn't want to cooperate. So they'll just have to work as is which is ok because it will still make sense. I've got some more classic fashion show pictures from Fashion Forward to share and these are all some great winners! All five star awarding winning outfits! These photos were from back in the day when I was running my old blog with tips on how to get five star outfits.

First off is this perfectly styled cute outfit and I really wanted to use the word cute to describe it however the picture explains that for me. The one thing I love most about this outfit is the girly make-up which shows a great example of make-up sets in the Fashion Forward game. It's a bit OOT and I look back and think why on earth did I choose such pastel looking mascara. The make-up sets in the game were a bit out there sometimes but it seemed to do the job for this look.










Now what we have here is one crazy looking get-up which looks to be a mash-up of lively and psychedelic styles. Who knows who I realised this is what you had to do in order to win a five star rating! I would've never put these things together at all or picked that hairstyle. Not even going to comment on the make-up but I'm guessing I selected a make-up set that seemed to match the unique style. My skills in creating psychedelic outfits have definitely improved since this outfit mishap.








A lovely normal looking outfit now and I'm surprised at that. Like it's so casual looking and nothing about it is too crazy. Very fitting on the sporty style and loving this yellow/blue combination. Streetflow truly did have some amazing pieces like these three-quarter pants which looks super comfortable. I think this outfit got five star as it seems to fit the description quite well as it is very bright! All the yellow is very summer sun appropriate.






Whilst the cherry blossom description is quite far from the cool style, this outfit screams cool. I had made a few versions of this outfit as I knew what items performed well on the scoring system and finally settled on this being the winning outfit. It's one of the best looking outfits from this post as it matches the theme well and all the items fit under the bold style perfectly. And the hair is even super cool and was the best choice for this look. I usually don't use this cut much but it encompasses all that is cool so of course I had to use it.






Last but not least is an award winning grown-up outfit which I guess covers feminine and chic styles. Great to see I still loved these Enid Chen glasses back in Fashion Forward! The brand had less accessories back then so it could be difficult to find ones that matched well in outfits. One thing I cannot believe though is how I thought to match these leggings to this dress. The image quality of this screenshot is appalling so it looks decent from far away. Close up though makes me question what I was thinking?






That is all for today's Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward post and it makes me miss the fashion show feature of the game. Ugh why couldn't it of been included in Styling Star like as an activity or something? It was like the one fun to do in the game that challenged you. I've been playing a lot of Styling Star recently and if we had fashion shows still, it would be fun to try to see if these same outfits would score as high. Oh well, I can only dream and I'll see you all soon for another Style Boutique post!

No comments:

Post a Comment