Monday 10 January 2022

Animal Crossing New Horizons Play Journal - Flower Madness

Anyone else been playing a fair bit of Animal Crossing New Horizons since the new update? I've been playing every day and I'm been enjoying all the new features. It inspired me to continue on with my New Horizons Play Journal series in 2022 and one day we will finally catch up to the current date with screenshots. I regret taking so many screenshots as it's taking forever to get through them! First up in this play journal is my character expressing how I feel trying to sort through all my screenshots. OMG why on earth did I think it was a good idea to cover all my beaches in flowers?!?!


Caught CJ stuck on my little island in the middle of the lake. Such an amusing spot to spawn and he can never escape! I don't actually don't to CJ at all so nothing was lost. I find him boring and don't bother with the fishing challenges unless I have really good fish to sell to him for extra money. After this we have a quick snapshot of a lovely snowboy I crafted one day! Great how I'm so good at making them in New Horizons but still never completed all the snow people series in New Leaf. Thank heavens the developers cut the series down to one set and it's super easy to obtain.




Honestly I love my villagers as they are just too perfect and adorable. Look at Eugene hanging out in the Resident Services Plaza enjoying the winter weather. I convinced Yuka to stay on Marzipan for a little longer and no clue why she was hanging around by my house in the middle of nowhere. Guess she wanted to ask me in person. I have her amiibo card which makes it easier to always move her in if she ever does move out. Last up is my favourite Frita who was holding a solo concert on this random bridge! I'm not sure about this bridge area as I've coming to hate the cliff parts. Like it looks nice from the front but it's impossible to landscape around the back part. Might have to do something else with this area.





Pudge has obviously noticed my favourite outfit as he made a comment regarding it. I do love this checkered jumper dress which I've commented on before. Did a little photoshoot in my café area to show off my love of this outfit. This café area is rather cute and I got the inspiration online for it. Had to get the iron furniture from a friend as I didn't have the DIY for ages.



Now Pudge is the one holding the concert and he even has an audience (sorry Frita). I think it's adorable that the villagers do this but shame it's limited to only the plaza zone. I love the placement of the tree in the bottom left hand corner when not in photo mood. But whenever you want to take a photo, villagers always love hanging in the section that gets blocked by the tree :(




Marshal attempted to leave Marzipan and I luckily stopped him! He was even hanging around the airport area for a quick getaway! His house is actually next door to it so that would explain that. He is just so special and definitely keeping him on my island! Next up we will have Bill enjoying my farm area nearby to his house. Looking back at this area amuses me because I know we actually have farming in the game now!



Just some quick snaps of some villagers enjoying life! Here they are having a little tea party in the plaza and great that the tree didn't block this shoot. Next up we have the ever adorable Pudge hanging around the shopping area by Nook's Cranny. Ahhh he looks so cute chilling by the river!!! Later he decided to do a bit of fishing and it's too cute that he matches the orange tulips next to him. Last photo I included as I wanted to show off how silly Mira looks in my design. It just doesn't suit her design concept and it would be amazing if villagers asked what outfit you would like them to never wear. Because whilst I love my bear design, it looks terrible on like 80% of my villagers.





That's all for today's play journal and we got through a selection of images. The snow even melted away and the grass can be seen again. Not a fan of snow in Animal Crossing and haven't been really in many of the games. Can't wait for winter this year for all my flowers to grow out of control again. I shall leave you with this wonderful photo of Bob just being Bob.


No comments:

Post a Comment